In a previous life, Alex worked as an industrial engineer for the world’s most famous Mouse. Today, he’s the President and big-picture thinker for another magic kingdom—Echo Delta.
Since his arrival in 2009, Alex’s penchant for process efficiency and digital marketing chops have helped Echo Delta evolve from a print-predominant shop to a more digitally focused agency (and triple in size along the way). A consultant at heart, Alex has never been the “mind your own business” type. Lucky for all involved, he puts his knack for sussing out obstacles and opportunities to good use as the first point of contact for new clients. In a perfect world, Alex’s life would look like a Jimmy Buffet song, the Gators would never lose and nobody would use those tiny business cards.
- University of Florida – Gainesville, FL – Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Systems Engineering – 2007
- Received Board-Certified Brand Strategist designation (CBS) from the The Brand Establishment, a training organization for Brand Development, Brand Strategy, Brand Training, and Branding ROI – 2011
- Central Florida Development Council – Investor
- Lakeland EDC – Investor
- Winter Haven EDC – Board Member/Investor
- Leadership Winter Haven Class XXXIII – Graduate
- Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce – Board VP,
Government & Legislative Affairs
- Polk Vision – Governing Board Treasurer