Jarrett is our VP of Strategy and the torchbearer for all things digital. Since joining us in 2014, he’s made it his mission to help clients seize the power of smarter marketing strategies—and reap the rewards. Equal parts straight-shooting pragmatist and stalwart client advocate, clients can count on him to be a faithful steward of their brand and their budget. When he’s not helping to shape the agency’s work, Jarrett manages to put in a healthy amount of practice at jiu jitsu class.
- Florida Southern College – Bachelor of Arts in English – 2001
- Earned CORe Credential of Readiness from Harvard Business School – 2017
- City of Lakeland Social Media Task Force – Member
- United Way of Central Florida Marketing Committee – Committee Member
- The Lakelander Magazine – Contributing Editor