Jessica brings a powerful, double-whammy combination to Echo Delta: Deep national brand experience with deep roots in our region. What’s not to love?
As a multi-screen strategist and marketing pro, Jessica knows how to plan, integrate and sustain communication touch points for maximum client returns—knowledge gained on her Fortune 500 journeys before joining Echo Delta. When she’s not mapping out and managing high-impact campaigns, you’ll find Jessica plugging into some high-impact volunteer opportunities in the place she loves and calls home.
- Polk Community College – Lakeland, FL – Associate of Arts in Communication – 2004
- University of Central Florida – Orlando, FL – Bachelor of Science in Advertising and Public Relations – 2006
- Virginia Commonwealth University – Richmond, VA – Master of Science in Communication Strategy – 2008
- Junior League of Greater Winter Haven – Board of Directors – Fund Development & Provisional Chair
- Cypress Junction Montessori School – Board of Directors – Secretary
- Lake Wales Mardi Gras – Krewe of Eden – President
- Rotary of Winter Haven – Guardian Ad Litem