Problem with a plugin? Yo, he’ll solve it.
With more than 15 years of professional web development experience under his belt, Joe is more than an expert at building slick, responsive websites—he’s a pro at explaining the technical details behind them too. (He also knows how to break dance, but that’s a story for another day.) When he’s not making websites and wise cracks around the office, Joe enjoys fine dining and defending the title of World’s Greatest Dad.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, (edX) –Cambridge, MA – Masters in Engineering, Supply Chain Management (MicroMasters), 2016 – 2017
- New England Institute of Technology – Warwick, RI – Computer Science & Web Development, 2002 – 2003
- Woonsocket Area Career and Technical Center – Computer Science/Web Development Certification – 2002
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Guest speaker – B2B E-Commerce Executive Seminar – New York City, October 2017
- Grew annual web revenue at ISN from $200K to $30+ million in four years
- Developed web solutions for Ford Motors, Advance Auto Parts, Pep Boys, O’Reilly Tools and Autozone
- 30+ certifications in e-commerce, web design, programming and business management
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- PHP, HTML, CSS