Instead of sugarplums, Katrina dreams of slaying scary marketing problems, identifying new opportunities and showing a media budget who’s boss.
She’s a results-focused planning ace who loves nothing more than setting the stage for client success. As Echo Delta’s Marketing Strategist, Katrina ushers higher ed clients through the communications campaign development process, which lays the foundation for downstream creative execution. Outside of Echo Delta proper, you’ll likely find Katrina working on the Montessori charter school she helped start last year. You know, small potatoes stuff.
- Florida Southern College – Bachelor of Science in Communications, Advertising & PR – 2010
- University of Florida – Associates of Arts, Social Sciences (Concentration: Advertising & PR) – 2008
- Winter Haven Montessori School – Board President, Founder
- Central Florida United Way – East Polk Corporate Campaign Development Team Member
- Winter Haven Public Education Partnership – Board Member
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- 2011 New York Times Regional Media Group President’s Award for Business Innovation