Instead of sugarplums, Katrina dreams of slaying scary marketing problems through data-driven insight and continuous optimization.
As director of strategy and media, she oversees our talented team of digital media strategists, marketing analysts and marketing automation experts, giving them the freedom to work their magic while making sure the client’s needs are met every time. Outside office hours, you’ll likely find Katrina working on the Montessori charter school she helped start in 2016. You know, small potatoes stuff.
- Florida Southern College – Bachelor of Science in Communications, Advertising & PR – 2010
- University of Florida – Associates of Arts, Social Sciences (Concentration: Advertising & PR) – 2008
- Winter Haven Montessori School – Board President, Founder
- Central Florida United Way – East Polk Corporate Campaign Development Team Member
- Winter Haven Public Education Partnership – Board Member
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- 2011 New York Times Regional Media Group President’s Award for Business Innovation