Martin is a self-taught Photoshop phenom and social media branding expert who knows that pushing the envelope starts with pushing yourself.
He joined the Echo Delta creative team in 2014 after a five year stint as graphic designer and marketing manager for Bok Tower Gardens. Since then, Martin’s imaginative concepts and head-turning layouts have earned multiple industry awards and an unwaveringly enthusiastic thumbs-up from our clients. Off-hours, you’ll find Martin enjoying the outdoors with his family or showing his community some love as a mentor with Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Savannah College of Art & Design – Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design – 2019
- Polk State College – Associate of Arts, Mass Communication – 2013
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- University & College Designers Association – Member
- AIGA – The Professional Association for Design – Member
- Polk State College Alumni Association – Board Member
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- University & College Designers Association – Award of Excellence (2018)
- American Advertising Federation – Regional Gold Award (2018), Best in Category District Award (2015)