Scott is a data-driven enrollment professional with two decades of experience directing the marketing and enrollment efforts of major universities. In his role as Senior Strategist, Scott serves as a knowledgeable consultant to our clients, providing them with expert guidance in the areas of on-site and remote enrollment, student searches, CRMs and higher education marketing. Outside Echo Delta HQ, Scott is an avid traveller who will almost certainly visit Antarctica someday.
10 Random Things
- I grew up in a small ski town in Western Pennsylvania and worked full-time at the local ski resorts while I was in high school.
- At age nine, I started a paper route to buy my first motorcycle.
- I love to travel and have been to every continent but two.
- I love pets and currently have a Great Dane and a crazy cat.
- I’m the youngest of four, with two brothers and a sister.
- My favorite book is Uncommon by Tony Dungy.
- I’m a crazy Pittsburgh sports fan. Go Steelers!
- I believe I’m a superhero. Can you guess which one?
- I have a very dry sense of humor.
- It took me 20 minutes to write these.