Officially, Tom is Echo Delta’s Digital Marketing Analyst. Unofficially, he’s a jack-of-all-trades marketing whiz with more hidden talents and Youtube videos than any one person should have. His background runs the gamut from designing packaging to launching startups, but we’d say problem-solving is Tom’s true craft. Endlessly curious and always searching for a better way to approach the task at hand, he’s a pro at sifting through the powder-fine details of any topic to unearth fresh strategies for campaigns and content. When he’s not making moves with rankings, you might find Tom putting his best foot forward on the dance floor or leading a D&D campaign.
10 Random Things
- I have a diverse professional background spanning marketing, packaging design, voiceover work, employment with 2 startups, touring musician, and more.
- I’m a bit of a nerd. Maybe that’s why I fit in at Echo Delta.
- I’ve been teaching, djing, and social dancing vintage styles of swing dancing (Lindy Hop, Balboa, Charleston, Solo Jazz) for almost 20 years.
- I produce and DM a Dungeons & Dragons podcast called The Dire Solutions League.
- My wife is super cool. We like to say she “makes science” for a living. She runs a research lab at USF where she studies mouse brains with the hopes of solving Alzheimer’s and other brain diseases.
- I have 2 great kids. I’m totally not biased. I also have 2 crazy little dogs, Pumpkin and Oreo.
- My degree is a dual-concentration in Philosophy and Religious Studies. I’ve probably spent an unhealthy amount of time thinking about the nature of reality.
- I might be a little obsessed with video games, as proven by the amount of money I spend on PC upgrades, game consoles, VR, and the games themselves.
- My super power seems to be the ability to learn new things very quickly. Well, that and laser eyes. One of those two things is not true.
- I used to be an INTJ, but am now an INTP. I’d say that this is because I’ve matured as I’ve gotten older, but the J’s would judge me for that statement.