This page lists the current “formal” job openings at Echo Delta. That said, we’re always on the lookout for quality talent, so please don’t hesitate to submit your resume using the form below if you think you might be a good fit. Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.
About Echo Delta
Recognized by Ad Age as one of the best agencies in the country to work for, Echo Delta is an award-winning, integrated marketing agency serving a national client base out of Winter Haven, Florida. For nearly 30 years, we’ve served clients in higher education, tourism, financial services and B2B, with the goal of helping them standout, grow and become wildly successful. For three consecutive years we’ve been recognized by Florida Trend Magazine as one of Florida’s premier employers.
Account Manager / Account Executive
Echo Delta is looking for a well-organized and outgoing Account Manager to join our nationally recognized team of integrated marketing strategists. You would be responsible for daily contact between the agency and several clients. You will also work closely with others on the team to launch marketing initiatives with an emphasis on brand strategy, lead generation, positioning, key messaging and a provable ROI.
You would have input in developing strategic marketing plans for your clients. After these plans are developed and presented, you are responsible for carrying out their implementation and measuring their effectiveness. Experience in buying media across various platforms is a plus.
- Day-to-day account contact and internal project management for clients in various industries.
- Handle media sales inquiries on behalf of clients to determine what opportunities may be worth considering.
- Coordinate approvals from clients and make sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple personality types with diplomacy and be both an advocate for your clients needs and your team’s recommendations.
- Review, validate and sign off on client billing.
- Expertise in uncovering clients’ business needs and building relationships with C-level contacts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of general advertising/marketing principles and account service protocol.
- Troubleshooter, problem-solver, self-starter, detail-oriented and can work with limited supervision.
- Confident, articulate presenter to both executive-level and general public audiences.
- Excellent business, writing, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Smart, tech-savvy and always up-to-date on the latest in technology and social media.
- Experience at advertising/marketing/PR agencies or within large organizations’ in-house departments is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR or something related (or a good reason why you don’t have one).
- Three to five years of work experience in a relevant role. This is not an entry-level position.
Salary and Benefits
Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.
Submit your Resume