Jimmy has spent two decades developing predictive analytic models to improve student outcomes and increase net tuition revenue for higher education institutions. In his role as higher education consultant, Jimmy serves as an expert to institutions on how to use institutional aid effectively to meet their enrollment targets. Jimmy earned a Bachelor of Arts from Hunter College and a Master of Arts from The City College. He went on to earn a Doctorate of Philosophy in educational psychology and a Master of Philosophy in applied statistics from the City University of New York. Jimmy received a certificate in leadership and negotiation from Harvard Law School in 2018. Beyond his work, Jimmy is an avid foodie and a budding chef.
Areas of Expertise
- Creating predictive analytic models
- Financial aid leveraging
- Admissions funnel development
- Development of strategic plans
- Improving retention and graduation rates
I did not learn how to drive until I was 30 years old. There was no parking in NYC.
I considered going to cooking school instead of college.
I am working on my scuba diving certification.
I worked at Dunkin Donuts during high school, making donuts.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Served as Chief Enrollment and Student Affairs Officer for several higher education institutions
- Achieved record net tuition revenue at five institutions
- Appointed visiting fellow to The Institute of Advance Study at Loughborough University (UK)
- Served on the predictive analytics board at IBM