Jeff is a nationally respected authority on campus visit experiences and student recruitment. Over the course of his career, he has worked with more than 300 college and university campuses across the country to create compelling visit experiences — the kind of experiences that align with strategic enrollment goals while also forging strong connections with best-fit students and their families.
As Senior Vice President of Enrollment Consulting at Echo Delta, Jeff serves as an on-campus advisor and training facilitator, providing analysis, insights and generational research to help our clients showcase themselves with authenticity and transparency. Outside of his agency responsibilities, Jeff remains an active thought leader in the higher education space and regularly commands speaking engagements at workshops and conferences nationwide.
- Lee College – Bachelor of Science – 1986
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Enrollment Management
- Campus Visits
- The Experience Economy
- American Generations
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Co-founder of Render Experiences (now RNL+Render), the leading firm for campus visit experiences
- Featured on the cover of the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Featured in the national section of the New York Times, University Business magazine, Inside Higher Ed and several other leading industry publications
- Winner of Pine & Gilmore’s Experience Management Achievement (EMA) Award, 2006