Scott is a data-driven enrollment professional with two decades of experience directing the marketing and enrollment efforts of major universities. In his role as Senior Strategist, Scott serves as a knowledgeable consultant to our clients, providing them with expert guidance in the areas of on-site and remote enrollment, student searches, CRMs, and higher education marketing. Scott has a Bachelor of Arts from Indiana University of Pennsylvania and a Master of Science in media and technology from Duquesne University. He is a member of the American Marketing Association (AMA), National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), and the Private Colleges and Universities of Florida (PCUF). Outside Echo Delta HQ, Scott is an avid traveler who will almost certainly visit Antarctica someday.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic enrollment management
- Market research
- Marketing of campus, online, and regional centers
- Enrollment management consulting
- Targeted college search name buys
- CRM implementation and development
I grew up in a small ski town in Western Pennsylvania and worked full-time at the local ski resorts while I was in high school.
I love pets and currently have a Great Dane and a crazy cat.
I love to travel and have been to every continent but two.
At age nine, I started a paper route to buy my first motorcycle.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Part of a team that built a start-up university from the ground up – 2013-2019
- Increased tuition revenue by more than $15MM at Concordia University – 2007-2010
- Transformed multiple enrollment offices to best in class
- Enrolled the largest and most competitive classes to date at five different universities – 1999-2019